Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who do you think is the most underated character?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Who do you think is the most underated character? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By Underated character i mean someone that you think that is really strong or really smart but doesn't get much credit in the game series or doesn't have a major roll in the game

I would like to hear everyone's oppinion

Last edited by Deleted User 1 on Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i got two character. first i kasumi ... i mean ...( first, she's cute) she' has a crush in tyr but she never got the chance to truly express it. next. in suikoden 1, she is really usefull because she is the one who infiltrated the enemy base and opened the doorfor the army. next is that we know practically nothing about her except that she's a ninja and that she is in love with tyr macdohl.

my next character who be georg prime. i mean... he got the look of an experienced general. plus, he's REALLY ( i dunno for you but when somebody make damages that a near the 1000 i think he's pretty strong).

next he's the one that gove back its courage to Riou when he escape from tinto on nanamie's back9 plsu he saves them from the zombies hahahaha!!! he kick some butt!!!)
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya both of them are pretty underated...Good Answer :o
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scott.

Seriously, I don't know why I like that guy so much, I just do! :) (I think it's the parrot...)

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thomas. He's such a scatterbrained boy and he dies so easily when low. But when you work on him, he's nifty. And his character is cute, being not too clueless and determined. I love him <3

deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sarah, Mina, Eileen. These 3 dont really get too much credit even though if you work on them even jst a little there 3 of the best characters in suikoden 1.
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viki is easily the most underated character in the Suikoden series. Not only does she save your party a great deal of time and by money by instantly teleporting them where they need to go but she also seems to be the only character who can travel through time.
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone wanna tell me about McDohl and Kasumi thing? I don't ever remember anything in S1 insinuating that she liked him.

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya didn't Kasumi like Riou...N/M that was Ellie or w/e her name is i don't remember is Kasumi liked him maybe she secretly did but i mean i dont remember any romantic stuff happening
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kasumi just gets super flustered whenever she talks to Tir. Talk to her on the highest level of the castle and that's when you'll see her get bashful.

But as for the main topic, I'd have to say Oulan, She's super strong and can take a lot of damage and if you get her to go beserk, her Fury rune or whatever is super powerful. Other than that, I'd have to say Ace is pretty underrated. Not only is he the funniest character of the series, but he's also smart. I don't know, I just really like the guy, he needs more airtime.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha that is so true
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thionk the most underrated character would be Viki. People think of her as stupid because of her teleportation errors. It's not very often that someone teleports themselves 15 years into the future.

BTW, I think Mukumuku is the most overrated. :roll:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sydonia easily. Think about it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sesshomaru

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Killey hes a wickedly cool character yet he has no major role.
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definantly Thomas and Cecile from S3, since they are the heart of the game (IMHO) and that they're really strong in the higher levels.

Other than them, I'd have to say Blackman & the Smiths from S1, and Hannah, Kinnison, and Georg Prime from S2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: