Suikoden United and Infamous Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Smash Bros: Brawl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leb wrote:
Alright, so it's been confirmed who is out and will not be returning in Brawl. Spoiler-marked, but it's a very small list!

Pichu
Mewtwo
Roy

Does Doctor Mario make this list as well?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, you're right! Yeah, he does. I happened to forget him, somehow.

I think he's part of a palette swap, but not his own character anymore.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's what I would have guessed, but I thought I might ask anyway. He's not really all that memorable a character, though he is pretty fun to use.
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fuckin pills..

Anyway, what I meant by if Peach's moveset was the same, what I really meant to ask if they nerfed her downsmash at all :P

Sup?
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the game coming out in America this Sunday at midnight..I think it'd be appropriate to bump this topic.

..So is anybody planning on waiting outside of the store on Saturday? I am. I'm going with my friends.

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A few clips of the American voices are up on youtube, by the way.

<<Why is it that Falco's new American Voice reminds me of Joey from Yu Gi Oh abridged version?

"Sorry Fox! Doing this Brooklyn accent makes it difficult to concentrate on Smash Bros!"
>>
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry to be picky about your list, Leb, but Young Link wasn't added to the list of ones that aren't returning. Though, I suppose "Toon Link" somewhat takes his place.

I have to say, I'm excited about the game. More excited than most games that have come out recently. Everything looks fantastic, from the characters, to the stages, right down to the play modes and mini games. I'm sure we'll be playing this game for more years than we have Melee. I know I still play Melee like I just got it last week....it's been 7 years. XD
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah! I cannot wait! This is about the reason I own a Wii (Paper and Galaxy too) This game will easily be my favorite Wii game and will be seeing the inside of my system a lot.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, come on, not for anything else? My Wii library has been getting respectable, finally (for the first 10 months, I only had Super Paper Mario and Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition).

Anyway, yeah, it comes out tomorrow and all that. I'll be picking it up, but I'm nowhere near as psyched as some people here!

CAPTAIN PLANET wrote:
Sorry to be picky about your list, Leb, but Young Link wasn't added to the list of ones that aren't returning. Though, I suppose "Toon Link" somewhat takes his place.

It was hard to decide whether or not to add him to that list, for the reason you explain.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Leb

Friend Code: 2621-2272-3991

Signature characters: Ike, Pokemon Trainer

Let's brawl, ladies.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to be training myself with MetaKnight, personally.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Pit, so far-- but I haven't played too much yet. Pokemon Trainer seems fun. My friend code is up in the Wii Friend Code thread in the Personal details forum if any of you want to play. PM me if you do. ^^

edit: Apparently the game and system have different friend codes. That's a hassle. My code for the game is 1805-1845-9443. Or something-- I'm not really sure what that code was for. :|

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If anybody had played other Wii games with online functionality, they'd know the Wii and Wii games have separate Friend Codes.

Unlocked Luigi, so I'ma gonna train with him a bit. He's been my signature character in previous games, and Negative Zone is probably my favorite Final Smash.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Weird that they would make it so difficult to play against your friends-- oh well. Until now there hasn't been any games with online functionality that I've wanted. It'd be cool to play against you sometime, though, Leb-- so I'll add you on to my list. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So far, I like Pit, MetaKnight, and Toon Link. Toon Link seems more agile and fast than regular Link.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: